Dish obsession continues


A very fun set that Elaine Madrid gave me. Perfect for breakfast or steak and beans!
Then one of my Autie Caroline's tea sets.
She picked up much of her china while she worked just after WWII in retail department stores. She also was a huge Hummel collector and pretty much any thing she thought was lovely.

This set is called Bavaria from SCHUMANN ARZBERG from Germany which I am sure was on sale for a great price!
Auntie Caroline in her favorite picture (she was at her thinnest ever). She was my biggest supporter growing up. Being the only girl in an all boy family and all boy neighborhood. She made it ok that I liked girly things like dolls, shopping and tea sets.
More Chatham and Dainty Blue with an Italian in between.
posted from Bloggeroid
Dish obsession. Playing with plates, Mary Englebreit, Cherries, Pier One Candy canes, tea cup by Sarah Hodsdon .

Comments

Popular Posts