Sorting out Christmas

THANK GOD Christmas is here. It will be a lean one but I am alive and we are all together. Chelsea and Miss B Haven came over today to help me get set up. Bill made a delicious Chicken Tetrazini for lunch. We found most of the Christmas goodies and went to the garage to find even more.


Chelsea set about getting displays going in the usual spots. She did it all so quickly it was shocking....I guess all the years of setting retail displays has made her a whiz at it. She simply took all my junk and whipped it into something fun.


I just noticed Santa is missing his hand..........


We worked on the tree most of the day......I have a lot of ornaments!




This girl is one of my favorites....from my favorite Auntie. She really got me into Christmas more than anyone. Well today I broke it....I almost cried but then I thought I have glue and plenty of pink ornaments to glue her head on to so... she got a new striped pink base and she is as good as new!


MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'all!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy it all and don't waste time worrying about silly stuff!
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Loved your Post Maryjo. I totally understand your feeling about the little girl ornament. I have a couple very special ones too that were given to me by my "grandma". Glad you were able to fix her. Have a wonderful holiday season with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts