Christmas time!

OH MY I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted here. When the gardening and harvesting slow down so do I.  I did get the tree up. Haven and Chelsea got me started and it took me a week to finish up. I enjoy putting up the tree more slowly each year savoring the memories on so many ornaments and Christmas treasures. Chelsea now has many of the family ornaments and my tree now has mainly memories of so many friends and fun thrift store finds. 
I have given up doing themed trees ( Chelsea carries on that tradition) these days in favor of just an old fashioned "free for all" of craziness.......overload really! 

Bill loves candy colored lights and each year we have added more & more. My Santa and Scrooge obsession will never end.

Many thanks to Debra for these sweet little houses. Haven enjoyed sprending the Mica around on this display.... all over the house.

Comments

Popular Posts