working on it really


This is more about life in the country than what I do in the city. Less about art and more on the other things,
It is fairly grim and rainy today. The dogs are not out running the neighbor hood today. Tapas is sitting sleeping in the high chair next to me.
I am waiting for my bluebirds and mountain sparrows to return from the south. A set of bluebirds return every year to the same birdhouse same with the mountain sparrows under the eaves. The robins are back. The house sparrows are picking through the remains of the wet winter as are the slightly yellow finches.
Some of the yard is on the verge of blossoming. Tulip, daffodils and some of the early wildflowers are up. I wish I had a book on the wildflowers of this area as I have questions......

Comments

Popular Posts